For the life of me, I’ll never be able to understand fandom members who call out certain characters for being hypocritical or self-righteous or surreptitious about doing terrible things or manipulating people…
…but do nothing but laud and romanticize characters who are “more honest” about their horrendousness.
As if that makes abuse better or in any way more acceptable.
- lyla-riggins likes this
- kirkwoodisinoregon likes this
- candyumbrella reblogged this from summersbrine
- icannotlivewithoutmysoulhasmoved said: I’ll never be able to understand most people in fandom, period.
- icannotlivewithoutmysoulhasmoved likes this
- thegeekasaurus likes this
- stabandtwist likes this
- ywhiterain said: i don’t respect characters who are out and happy about being abusers. character flaw, if you will.
- summersbrine posted this